Animal communication – also called telepathic communication between species or intuitive communication – is the process of communicating telepathically with animals. Telepathy is the ability to send and receive messages about thoughts, feelings, images, emotions, tastes and sounds. This telepathic communication is something quite natural. We all have the intuitive capacity and can transfer thoughts.
An example of telepathic communication is when we think of a friend and at this moment he calls us. What has happened is a connection on the energetic, telepathic level. The same occurs when we know how someone feels physically or emotionally without this person being present or when we say, “I have the feeling, …” we actually say that we have an intuitive impression of something.
In modern times, we are often no longer aware of our intuition and our telepathic abilities. That is why we have to learn it again, as if it would be a foreign language.
Telepathic communication is very common to the indigenous peoples, like the Australian Aborigines, because every thought and every emotion is a vibration in the reality network in which we are all connected.
The so-called Bodyscan forms part of it. With the permission of your animal, I merge energetically and feel if it has any physical blockages or pain.
Animal communication is helpful:
- when you would like to know if your pet is it happy with its living conditions like food, tasks, exercise, well-being, relationship with other animals/humans.
- to create a new, deeper connection.
- to become a harmonious team.
- if you think your pet has an important message for you.
- if you would like to know how to help/serve your (sick) animal (in addition to visiting the veterinarian).
- if you cannot interpret a certain behaviour.
- if you would like to know whether your animal needs euthanasia or would like to die without help.
- if you want to know how a deceased pet is doing.
- if you want to help your animal to feel like an equal living being.
Have you ever wanted to know what your pet thinks or what it wants to tell you? Even if you mean to understand your animal well, sometimes there can be misunderstandings. Animals also like to talk and want to be heard. With great joy and respect I act as your translator.
raise our voice for them and stand up for them.”